Welcome to EuMW 2020
Take advantage of special virtual conference rates. There are very attractive fees for the 3-conferences and full-week ticket that should not be missed!
European Microwave Week 2020 is an entirely virtual SIX day event, including THREE cutting edge conferences, THREE Forums and ONE exciting trade and technology Exhibition featuring leading players from across the globe. EuMW 2020 provides access to the very latest products, research and initiatives in the microwave sector. It also offers you the opportunity for on-line interaction with those driving the future of microwave technology.
The 23rd European Microwave Week combines:
• Three Major Conferences
• Three Forums
• Associated Workshops
• Tailored Courses and Seminars for industrialists, academics and researchers
• Leading International Trade Show
• Exhibitor Workshops and Seminars will be provided by several top organisations with superior expertise in Microwave, RF, Wireless or Radar
Choose from three separate but complementary conferences. Spanning the length of the week, starting from Sunday 10th January 2021, the conferences and workshops are scheduled as follows:
• European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC) 11 -12 January 2021
• European Microwave Conference (EuMC) 12 -14 January 2021
• European Radar Conference (EuRAD) 13 - 15 January 2021
• Plus Workshops and Short Courses (from 10 January 2021)
• In addition, EuMW 2020 will include the Defence, Security and Space Forum, the Automotive Forum and the 5G Forum
The conferences encompass a wide range of subject areas including:
• Microwave, Millimetre-wave and Submillimetre-wave Systems
• Antennas and Propagation
• Wireless Technologies
• Telecommunication (RF, Microwave and Optical)
• ICs, Semiconductor Materials and Packaging
• Radar Architectures, Systems and Subsystems
• Sensors and Remote Systems
• Test and Measurement
Online registration is open now, up to and during the event until 15th January 2021.
HOW TO REGISTER
If you have any questions regarding registration procedures and payment, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Delegates can register for one, two or all three of the conferences.
• Discounts will be given to those registering for two or more conferences.
• In addition to the conferences, delegates can register for forums, short courses or workshops.
• Discount is given when combining a forum, short course or workshop registration with a conference registration.
• Payment can be made online using Amex, Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer.
• Registrants paying by Credit Card will be sent an automatic email confirmation with a receipt.
• Registrants choosing to pay by Bank Transfer will receive their confirmation but their receipt will be sent only once payment has been received and cleared by Horizon House.
All papers published for presentation at your chosen conference will be available to download electonically (and not on a USB). There will be one downloadable file combining all three conferences – EuMC, EuMIC and EuRAD. There will be a separate electronic download for all workshop slides.
All registered delegates as well as registered exhibition visitors will have full access to the virtual exhibition on the following dates (plus on demand up to 5 February)
EXHIBITION OPENING TIMES WILL COVER EUROPEAN, US AND ASIA TIMEZONES
- Tuesday 12th January: opening times to be announced soon
- Wednesday 13th January: opening times to be announced soon
- Thursday 14th January: opening times to be announced soon
One can apply for EuMA membership by ticking the appropriate box during registration for EuMW. In general, membership applications received after August 1, or through the EuMW registration form are intended for the next calendar year. However, the discount for the EuMW fees applies immediately.
EuMA membership fee is €25 for Professionals and €15 for Students. EuMA offers a three-year free membership for people residing in NIS and some African countries.
EUMA KNOWLEDGE CENTRE
The EuMA website has its Knowledge Centre which presently contains over 20,000 papers published under the EuMA umbrella. Full texts are available to EuMA members only, who can make as many copies as they wish, at no extra-cost.
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2020 call for papers in pdf format
- Exhibitor application for EuMW 2020
- Download templates for Workshops & Short courses
- Download the template for Focussed and Special Sessions
- Download the 2020 Conference Programme (ZIP)
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- EuMW Announces Virtual Event for 2020
- EuMW Announces New Dates for 2020 Event