Tuesday 12th January 2021
08:30 to 17:50
Chair: Thomas Zwick, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
Co-Chairs: Martin Kunert, Robert Bosch GmbH & Frank Gruson, Continental AG, Germany
Local Arrangements Chair: Cicero Vaucher, NXP, The Netherlands
Following applications like keyless entry and tire pressure monitoring systems, mobile communications and recently automotive radar made microwave technologies a strong pillar inside the automotive world. The first 77 GHz automotive radar sensors entered the European market in 1999. In 2019, the European Microwave Association (EuMA) for the first time organized the Automotive Forum to provide an open platform for industrial experts to discuss technical aspects, concepts and radar architectures as well as market issues in the area of microwaves in the automotive industry.
The forum consists of a good mix of technical presentations, plenary and panel discussions as well as networking time. This year’s event will focus on the following topics:
1. Modulation & operation principles
2. Radar architectures
3. Artificial intelligence in automotive radar
4. Automotive radar interference
The forum is mainly devoted to technical experts from automotive industry throughout the whole supply chain. Keynote speakers will present their views on special technical solutions as well as regulatory or strategic issues. Early registration is recommended.
For the Automotive Forum full programme and registration details please refer to the main conference programme.
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2020 call for papers in pdf format
- Exhibitor application for EuMW 2020
- Download templates for Workshops & Short courses
- Download the template for Focussed and Special Sessions
- Download the 2020 Conference Programme (ZIP)
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- EuMW Announces Virtual Event for 2020
- EuMW Announces New Dates for 2020 Event