The Automotive Forum
Monday 18th September 2023
09:00 – 18:20
Following applications like keyless entry and tire pressure monitoring systems, mobile communications and recently automotive radar made microwave technologies a strong pillar inside the automotive world. The first 77 GHz automotive radar sensors entered the European market in 1999. In 2019, the European Microwave Association (EuMA) for the first time organized the Automotive Forum to provide an open platform for industrial experts to discuss technical aspects, concepts and radar architectures as well as market issues in the area of microwaves in the automotive industry. The forum consists of a good mix of technical presentations, plenary and panel discussions as well as networking time including a dinner. It is mainly devoted to technical experts from automotive industry throughout the whole supply chain. Keynote speakers will present their views on special technical solutions as well as regulatory or strategic issues.
SUBMISSION FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE FORUM 2023 IS OPEN
Exemplary topics that could be addressed in the Automotive Forum 2023 are:
- • Digital radars
- • Imaging radars
- • Radar networks and distributed array radars
- • AI for automotive radars
- • Interior radars
- • Integration of radars into the centralized vehicle architecture
- • Automotive radars above 100 GHz
The forum is mainly devoted to technical experts from automotive industry throughout the whole supply chain. Keynote speakers will present their views on special technical solutions as well as regulatory or strategic issues. Early registration is recommended.
- • 6 April 2023 - Abstract submission
- • 17 may 2023 - Notification of acceptance
- • 31 August 2023 - Submission of final presentation slides
- • 18 September 2023 - Automotive Forum in Berlin, Germany (including dinner)
Please submit your proposal (title, authors, max. 1 page summary) by 6 April 2023 to
The sessions are of technical nature and presentations shall show innovative content in the automotive radar sector.
Late submissions or “product promotion presentations” will not be considered.
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2023 call for papers in PDF format
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- EuMW Announces New Dates for 2021 Event
- EuMW Announces New Dates for 2020 Event