Paper Submission Guidelines
SUBMISSION OF PRELIMINARY PAPERS AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- •28 February 2022 Deadline for submission of workshops, short courses, focussed and special sessions
- •13 April 2022 Deadline Extended for submission of papers
- •6 June 2022 Notification of acceptance
- •20 June 2022 Deadline for submission of requests for grants and fellowships
- •1 July 2022 Deadline for final conference paper submission
- •15 July 2022 Deadline for final Workshop slide upload
Authors are requested to submit a 4-page preliminary paper in the standard conference proceedings layout, in English. A template can be found below.
The paper must be uploaded in pdf format. The maximum file size is 3 MB. It is essential to emphasise the novel aspects of your paper. One author information form per paper must be completed when uploading the paper.
The week comprises three conferences. A paper can only be submitted to a single conference. Do not upload the same paper to more than one conference. As regards the deadline for submission of preliminary papers, the notification of the status of the submission, and the final digest paper upload, please refer to “Important Dates” section above. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Each preliminary paper will be reviewed by the Technical Programme Committee (TPC) of the conference to which the paper has been submitted by the author(s). The TPC Chair decides whether a paper is accepted and assigns it to an oral or poster session. The General TPC Chair reserves the right to redirect a paper, which does not fit with the conference selected by its authors, towards the most appropriate conference. Authors of accepted papers will find instructions for publication and presentation on the EuMW 2022 website. Authors are responsible for obtaining publication approval from their employer or sponsor.
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2022 call for papers in pdf format
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- EuMW Announces New Dates for 2021 Event
- EuMW Announces New Dates for 2020 Event