Europe's Premier Microwave, RF, Wireless and Radar Event
The 21st European Microwave Week 2018, being held next year in Madrid, builds on the success of previous events:
Amsterdam (1998, 2004, 2008 and 2012) · Munich (1999, 2003 and 2007) · Paris (2000, 2005, 2010 and 2015) · London (2001 and 2016) · Milan (2002) · Manchester (2006 and 2011) · Nuremberg (2013 and 2017) · Rome (2009 and 2014)
The European Microwave Exhibition (25th - 27th September 2018) is the largest trade show dedicated to Microwaves and RF in Europe, providing:
- • 10,000 sqm of gross exhibition space
- • Around 4,500 key visitors from around the globe
- • 1,500 - 1,700 conference delegates
- • In excess of 300 international exhibitors (including Asia and US as well as Europe)
The exhibition will offer its exhibitors an unrivalled opportunity to present products, technological developments and form relationships with relevant and interested spectators including academics, professionals and industry figureheads. It also offers a forum for discussing trends and exchanging scientific and technical information.
Click on Why Exhibit for information on the many benefits exhibitors receive when they register to exhibit at EuMW 2018.
For information on exhibiting contact:
International Sales Manager
Horizon House Publications Ltd
16 Sussex Street
London, SW1V 4RW, UK
Tel: +44 20 7596 8742
Fax: +44 20 7596 8749
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2018 call for papers in pdf format
- Exhibitor application for EuMW 2018
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- Paper Submission Opens 20th December
- Call for Papers Now Available!