Be part of the event that everyone wants to visit!
The European Microwave Exhibition (27th – 29th September 2022) will be held at the MILANO CONVENTION CENTRE (MICO), Milan, Italy.
Click here to download the 2022 Exhibitor Application in MSWord format.
Here are just a few reasons why you should exhibit at the European Microwave Exhibition:
- • Promote your company to a global audience including industry, academia and commerce
- • Demonstrate your latest innovations to a captive audience, face-to-face
- • Launch products and make announcements at an event that has guaranteed press coverage
- • Meet up to 4000 key attendees and 1,500-1,700 conference delegates
Also, included in the cost of your stand you'll receive:
- • Free editorial entry in the Official Show Guide, the most widely-read event publication
- • Free company name listing in the Conference Programme distributed prior to the show
- • Free listing on the European Microwave Week website
- • Free access to the exhibition for your clients and guests
- • Benefit from promotional opportunities only open to exhibitors such as sponsorship opportunities, advertising opportunities or the chance to hold your own workshops or meetings
- • In addition, throughout the year Microwave Journal promotes European Microwave week both in print and online
Don't miss out on exhibiting at this invaluable event!
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2022 call for papers in pdf format
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- EuMW Announces New Dates for 2021 Event
- EuMW Announces New Dates for 2020 Event