Be part of the event that everyone wants to visit!
The European Microwave Exhibition 2014 (5th – 10th October 2014) is to be held at the Fiera di Roma, Rome, Italy.
Here are just a few reasons why you should exhibit at the European Microwave Exhibition:
- • Promote your company to a global audience including industry, academia and commerce
- • Demonstrate your latest innovations to a captive audience, face-to-face
- • Launch products and make announcements at an event that has guaranteed press coverage
- • Meet up to 5000 key visitors and 2000 conference delegates
Also, included in the cost of your stand you'll receive:
- • Free editorial entry in the Official Show Guide, the most widely-read event publication
- • Free company name listing in the Conference Programme distributed prior to the show
- • Free listing on the European Microwave Week website
- • Free access to the exhibition for your clients and guests
- • Benefit from promotional opportunities only open to exhibitors such as sponsorship opportunities, advertising opportunities or the chance to hold your own workshops or meetings
- • In addition, throughout the year Microwave Journal promotes European Microwave week both in print and online
During the exhibition a dedicated press office offers the opportunity to get your message across to attending members of the press. So, if you have an announcement to make at the show, if you're launching a new product or have an interesting promotion you'd like to market in the run up to the event contact Richard Mumford.
Don't miss out on exhibiting at this invaluable event!
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Information on submitting your paper to EuMW 2014
- Exhibitor application for EuMW 2014
- Exhibitor floorplan for EuMW 2014
News and Press
- Submit Summaries Online!
- Call For Papers!