Click here for information on traveling to the city of Nuremberg.
GETTING TO THE NURNBERG CONVENTION CENTER
- Fast access to the A3, A6, A9 and A73 motorways
- The Exhibition Centre Nuremberg is signed from all directions and connected by a well-developed network of feeder roads
- Europe’s leading traffic and parking guidance system ensures relaxed travel
- Address for navigation system: Karl-Schoenleben-Strasse or exhibition centre as special destination.
New service for exhibitors and visitors: three e-charging stations with two connections each are available for your use on the NürnbergMesse site.
Low-Cost Car Rental
NürnbergMesse in cooperation with Sixt offers you low-cost hire cars.
High-speed trains like the ICE and national and international long-distance trains like the IC und EC stop at Nuremberg’s centrally located main station.
- Connection: U1 underground line in the direction of Langwasser as far as the „Messe“ station; journey time eight minutes.
- Information about all other local public transport connections to NürnbergMesse can be requested online using the search function of the Nuremberg regional transport system (VGN)
Low-Cost Rail Tickets
Travel to our trade fairs in Nuremberg by ICE Intercity Express from 99 euros Germany-wide.
- Access to the U2 underground line to Nuremberg Röthenbach in front of the terminal
- Change at Nuremberg main station to the U1 underground line to Langwasser Süd, leaving the train at the „Messe“ station. Total journey time 20 minutes
- Alternatively by taxi from the airport to the exhibition centre (24 hours a day, journey time approx. 25 minutes); cost approx. EUR 27
- All the well-known car hire firms like Avis, Hertz, Europcar and Sixt are represented at Nuremberg airport
- The nearest international airports to Nuremberg airport are in Frankfurt am Main or Munich and can be reached with a connecting flight or by ICE in about an hour.
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- A link to the plan of the exhibition layout
- Download the call for papers in pdf format
- Exhibitor application for EuMW 2016
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- Paper Submission is Open
- Call for Papers Now Available!