Student Volunteer Programme
Are you a Master's (or Bachelor’s) student and would like to experience one of the largest international conferences on microwaves? You want to listen to technical lectures by renowned researchers, exchange ideas with experts on current topics or stroll through our trade show with more than 300 exhibitors? Then become a Student Volunteer!
Student Volunteers help the organization team in all phases to ensure a perfect running of the event. Typical tasks will involve, for example, checking registration badges and assisting with the audio-visual equipment in the session rooms, assisting delegates during the coffee and lunch breaks. We expect each student volunteer to provide 2–3 days of service at the conference and offer the following benefits:
- Free access to all conferences and the exhibition (excluding special events, workshop and evening events)
- Free public transport in Berlin in the days of the conference
- Up to 5 nights in a local hostel, incl. breakfast (depending on days of service and availability)
- Free lunch on duty days
- Additional financial support for candidates with high travel costs (limited availability)
- Access to the Student Career Event (Wednesday evening, registration required, limited number of tickets)
- Access to the European Microwave Student School (Sunday, registration required, additional costs apply; limited number of participants)
A summary of the Student Volunteer Programme can be found in this flyer.
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2024 call for papers in PDF format
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- Keynote Speakers of the EuRAD Plenary Sessions Announced