MICROAPPS CALL FOR PAPERS
All European Microwave Week 2022 exhibitors are invited to submit a proposal (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a technical presentation (no paper is required) at the twelfth annual Microwave Applications Seminars (MicroApps) presented during the conference on the exhibition floor. Topics should focus on state-of-the-art products, technologies, and design/test techniques, as well as general concepts and processes of interest to the RF/microwave community and are 20 minutes long.
MicroApps Selection Criteria:
- • Open to EuMW exhibitors only
- • Each submission will be reviewed for acceptance based on the abstract
- • Pesentations should appeal to conference as well as exhibition attendees
- • The selection criteria include relevance and interest of the presentation to the general microwave community
MicroApps Proposal Format:
- • Each MicroApps presentation proposal must be submitted as one PDF formatted file
- • English language submissions only
Proposal to Contain:
- • Speaker information should include name(s), title(s), affiliation, company, telephone number, and email address.
- • Title of talk should be 10 to 20 words maximum.
- • Abstract should be 100 to 200 words describing the product or process, its importance to the MW/RF community, and how it advances the state of the art in an application.
- • A statement on company letterhead must be included that authorizes EuMW 2022 to print your abstract and record and publish your technical presentation on a limited access website if your presentation is selected
- • Proposals should be emailed to email@example.com
- • Presentation proposals due: July 15, 2022
- • Proposal selection announcements: July 29, 2022
- • Final presentations for download site: August 29, 2022
Hope to see you all in Milan!
EuMW 2022 MicroApps Chair
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2024 call for papers in PDF format
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- Keynote Speakers of the EuRAD Plenary Sessions Announced