WELCOME TO EuMW MICROAPPS 2020
Jaarbeurs Utrecht, The Netherlands
The 10th annual Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps) at EuMW 2020 will be presented in Utrecht, The Netherlands from Tuesday 12th – Thursday 14th January 2021.
- MicroApps feature a wide range of practical application papers describing novel products, technologies, and processes, as well as keynote talks by known experts in the RF/microwave industry.
- MicroApps sessions are held on the exhibition floor at the MicroApps Theatre.
- Exhibition Only badges or Conference badges enable complimentary access to all MicroApps sessions.
- A web download will be available for the papers presented.
The presentations are open to all conference and exhibit attendees. MicroApps are sponsored by Rohde & Schwarz and Horizon House.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Proposals (in English) must be submitted as one PDF (Acrobat v6.0 or newer) formatted file that contains: speaker information: name(s), title(s), company, affiliation, telephone number, and email address. Submit by email to: email@example.com.
A 100 to 200-word must be submitted describing the MicroApps and its importance to the microwave community.
A statement, on company letterhead, authorizing EuMW 2020 to print your abstract and to record and publish your manuscript and technical presentation on a limited access website if your seminar is selected must also accompany the proposal.
The decision to accept a presentation is based on this summary and confirmation that your organization is a registered exhibitor at EuMW 2020.
All submissions and presentations must be in English, and may cover new products, noteworthy state-of-the-art components, new technologies and/or manufacturing and design techniques incorporating the exhibitor's products and technologies. These submissions will be reviewed by the EuMW 2020 MicroApps committee based on the abstract. Presentations are open to all EuMW registrants and should appeal to the exhibition attendees. The selection criteria include relevance and interest to the local microwave community, and the presenter must be a registered Exhibitor at EuMW 2020. The purpose of MicroApps is to communicate practical knowledge. Tutorials and application notes on basic techniques and important knowledge are encouraged. Marketing, sales, or theoretical presentations are not appropriate for MicroApps.
The presentations are located in the MicroApps Theatre which is on the exhibition floor. Presentation duration is 20 minutes. Presenting companies will be given the opportunity to invite people to hear these presentations using an "Exhibition Only" pass to EuMW 2020. Time allocations for each presentation will be set by the review committee.
Suggested Areas of Interest
CAD and Modeling Products and Techniques
- Design for Testability
- Design for Manufacturability
- System Design
- Practical Antenna Design
- Radar Design
Mechanical and Passive Components
- Transmission Lines
- Filters and Multiplexers
- Ferrite and Acoustic Components
- Conventional Passive Devices
- MEMS Components and Technologies
- Digital and Mixed Signal-Circuits
- Oscillators and Frequency Sources
- RF-Power Devices and Amplifiers
- Modules for Wireless
- Low-Noise Components and Receivers
- Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits
- New Semiconductor Technologies
- Optoelectronics for Microwave/mmWave Applications
- Superconducting Components and Technologies
- Switches, Phase Shifters, Limiters, Mixers, Frequency Multipliers
- Hybrids and Modules
- Microwave Systems
- Wireless and Cellular Communications
- Broadband Communications
- Sensors and Sensor Systems
Instrumentation and Measurement Techniques
- Novel Testing Techniques
- Assembly Test Techniques
- Basic "Nuts and Bolts" Test Procedures
- Wafer and Die RF Probe
- Extreme Environments Evaluation
- Packaging and Interconnects
- Manufacturing Processes
- Presentation proposals due: 23 Nov 2020
- Proposal selection announcements: 30 Nov 2020
- Details of how to upload final presentation video emailed out: 7 Dec 2020
- Upload of Final video due: 21 Dec 2020
The Rohde & Schwarz technology group develops, produces and markets innovative information and communications technology products for professional users.
Horizon House (HH) is a B2B media house for the global communications industries. HH informs and connects communications professionals worldwide.
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2020 call for papers in pdf format
- Exhibitor application for EuMW 2020
- Download templates for Workshops & Short courses
- Download the template for Focussed and Special Sessions
- Download the 2020 Conference Programme (ZIP)
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- EuMW Announces Virtual Event for 2020
- EuMW Announces New Dates for 2020 Event