The seventh annual Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps) at European Microwave Week 2017 (EuMW 2017) will be presented in Nuremberg, Germany from Tuesday, October 10th through Thursday, October 12th, 2017.
Exhibitors at the Symposium are presenting technical presentations describing state-of-the-art products, design techniques and processes of interest to the RF and microwave community.
The intent of this open forum is for Exhibitors to highlight products and techniques useful to engineers in their day to day design work. Be sure to plan your visit to the MicroApps Auditorium (stand 97) when you are touring the Exhibit floor.
- MicroApps features a wide range of practical application papers describing novel products and processes.
- MicroApps sessions are held on the Exhibition floor at the MicroApps Auditorium (stand 97).
- Exhibition Only Badges or Conference Badges enable complimentary access to all MicroApps sessions.
- A complimentary bottled water will be available for all attendees as well as pens/notepads.
- Presentations are made available as online download. A flyer with URL will be provided for attendees.
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- Download the 2018 call for papers in pdf format
- Exhibitor application for EuMW 2018
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- Call for Papers Now Available!