The seventh annual Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps) at European Microwave Week 2017 (EuMW 2017) will be presented in Nuremberg, Germany from Tuesday, October 10th through Thursday, October 12th, 2017.
Exhibitors at the Symposium are invited to submit a proposal for a technical paper at the seventh annual Microwave Applications Seminars (MicroApps) presented during the conference. These papers should focus on state-of-the-art products and design techniques, as well as general concepts and processes of interest to the RF/microwave community.The intent of this open forum is for Exhibitors to highlight products and techniques useful to engineers in their day to day design work. Be sure to plan your visit to the MicroApp Auditorium when you are touring the Exhibit floor.
- NEW: The MicroApps auditorium is located within the main entrance to the exhibition floor.
- Industry leaders will present keynote talks (Video recording of Google/Infineon keynote from last year: https://youtu.be/I9CZ21wpmUk).
- Papers are distributed to attendees via a USB memory stick.
- Complimentary bottled water and notepad/pen available for attendees.
- Accessible with delegate or exhibition only badges.
MicroApps Proposal Format:
Each MicroApps paper proposal must be submitted as one PDF (Acrobat v6.0 or newer) formatted file. Language: English submissions only.
Proposal to Contain:
- Speaker information – including name(s), title(s), affiliation, company, telephone number, and email address.
- Title of talk – 10 to 20 words maximum.
- Abstract - 100 to 200 words describing the product or process, its importance to the MW/RF community, and how it advances the state of the art in an application.
- Clearance statement – A statement on company letterhead that authorizes EuMW 2017 to print your abstract and record and publish your manuscript and technical presentation on a limited access website and/or USB if your paper is selected.
Submit all MicroApps proposals by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 14.
MicroApps Selection Criteria:
Each submission will be reviewed by the EuMW 2017 MicroApps committee based on the abstract. Presentations should appeal to conference as well as exhibition attendees. The selection criteria include eligibility as an EuMW registrant and relevance and interest of the presentation to the general microwave community.
- Presentation proposals due: April 14, 2017
- Proposal selection announcements: May 12, 2017
- Final manuscripts for USB due: August 25, 2017
- Final presentations due: September 29, 2017
All submissions (in PDF format) must be made via email: email@example.com
For more detailed information visit: http://www.eumicroapps.com
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]
- A link to the plan of the exhibition layout
- Download the call for papers in pdf format
- Exhibitor application for EuMW 2016
Future & Past Events
News and Press
- Find out more about Europe's prime event