Congratulations on having your paper accepted at the European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2012!
Each paper in the Proceedings of EuMW 2012 will be published from a file uploaded by the author using the link to the EuMW submission site. All manuscripts have to be received electronically in pdf format and must be compatible with IEEE Xplore, as certified by IEEE PDFeXpress (for detailed instructions see: PDF Instructions or MS Word instructions).
The strict deadline for Final Manuscript submission is: 22nd June 2012.
The Final Manuscript maximum length is four pages; longer papers will be truncated or excluded from the Proceedings. The maximum final file size is 1.0 MB; larger files will be arbitrarily reduced. Please follow the instructions below carefully to ensure that your uploaded Final Manuscript has been certified by PDFeXpress. Failure to comply will prevent proper publication or accreditation of your work.
- The Conference Proceedings USB stick and electronic copy on IEEE Xplore will be in colour, but many readers print and use the papers in black and white (B&W) only. So, please check your final manuscript for legibility in both B&W and colour representations.
- Do not include headers, footers or page numbers; the latter will be inserted by the editors.- Please note that no additional content editing will be performed by the EuMW editors.
Word or Latex Templates can be downloaded from the IEEE Conference Publishing site. Please make sure that you choose the correct files and settings for an A4 conference paper.
- Use A4 Paper (210 mm x 297 mm)
- For A4 Paper format, please stay within the following margins: top: 19 mm, bottom: 43 mm, sides: 15 mm, and use two columns per page for your text (each column 88 mm wide with 4 mm gutter between columns).
- Capitalise only initial letters in title and author information.
- Centre title across the page in boldface type; skip one line between title and authors.
- Centre all author name(s) below title; if required, reference affiliations with superscripts 1, 2, ...
- Centre all affiliation name(s) below all author name(s), include country.
- Include phone and e-mail for the corresponding author only.
- Skip one line before Abstract and start your Abstract in the first column, use boldface type.
- Index terms should be listed next; keywords can be found at the IEEE keyword list .
- Use single space for the body text with standard fonts (e.g. Times New Roman) and font size of at least 10 point.
Manuscript File Preparation:
- Prepare your manuscript in any file format acceptable to PDFeXpress.
- Embed all figures and captions within the text.
- Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
- Then, to either convert your existing file to pdf format or check your existing pdf file, you are required to log on and use PDFeXpress with the appropriate Conference ID: (see below) to create the certified PDF file of your Final Manuscript.
- If required, incorporate the requested changes, resubmit to PDFeXpress.
- Check both colour and B&W representations of the final certified file.- Maximum Final Manuscript length is 4 pages with PDF file size less than 1.0 Megabyte.
Manuscript File Submission:
- With an Xplore compatible file, certified by PDFeXpress, you then upload the file to the EuMW manuscript submission site.
- Please select: "Begin a new Final Manuscript Submission"; and use the original Registration Key, issued during your initial summary submission and repeated in your acceptance e-mail notification. This will import your earlier information on file in the database. Verify or provide the required information and upload your PDFeXpress certified pdf file.
- Receipt of your Final Manuscript by this Conference constitutes irrevocable release for open publication by the European Microwave Association (EuMA). Do not send your manuscript if it is not fully cleared (see and check the Clearance statement on the Submission Site). By checking the Copyright Assignment box during the upload process, you transfer the copyright of your work to the EuMA.
- Submission of your Final Manuscript includes a commitment by the corresponding author to ensure that at least one author will register for the conference and attend to present the paper. This is confirmed by checking the Statement of Obligation box during the upload process.
By the submission deadline of 22nd June 2012 (please do not ask for an extension!):
make certain to upload your PDFeXpress certified pdf file (4 pages, < 1.0 Mbytes max.).
You can click here to start your submission.